UPDATE ARTICLE

Thursday, April 11, 2019

past tense, perfect tense and conversation





1.     Simple Past Tense


Simple past tense is a tense sentence that is used to express events that have occurred in the past and have ended in the past , Unlike the past continuous tense, which states the events that occurred in the past, but still occur in the present.
to form simple past tense sentences, the formula is as follows


+
S + Verb 2 + O
-
S + did + not + V1 + O
?
Did + S + V1 + O ?
   





In simple past tense sentences, the verb / verb used is the second verb form. There are 2 types of verbs / verbs, namely Regular Verb and Irregular Verb. For the regular verb, add -ed / -d behind after the first form verb
1.      Our futsal team did not join the futsal tournament.
2.      Fajri did not get what she expected from the workshop last week.
3.      She did not come to school yesterday because he was sick
4.      My mother cooked grilled fish for my birthday party.
5.      Did the student come to school ? 


2. Present prefect tense

 

Present perfect tense is a tense that describes an event that occurred before one specific time in the past but still continues today


+
S + have / has + V3
-
S + have / has + not + V3
?
Have / has  + S + V3





Positive Sentences, in English also called Affirmative Sentences are statements or information that express something positively. This shows information or opinions without denial.
Negative Sentences, English is Negative Sentences is a refusal / denial sentence. The main characteristic is marked as not or which means no or not. Can also use the word never which means never.
Interrogative Sentences or Interrogative Sentences are other names of questions. In English, there is a type of Yes / No Question and there is a WH Question. Yes / No Question on
for example the Present Perfect Tense puts Has or Have at the beginning of the sentence. Whereas WH Question begins with question words like What, Who, When, Why, Where, How.

1.      We have been to Singapore
2.      My friends and I have worked hard this month.
3.      My sister has not started a new business.
4.      Who has gone to the bookstore ?
5.      Have they got a baby girl already?


3.  CONVERSATION


Fajri     : hey, can you help me?
akbar   : of course, what can I do for you?
fajri      : I have a new computer.
akbar   : then?
fajri      : and I don't really understand the computer world and I can't turn on my computer ...
akbar   : easy
fajri      : can you teach me?
akbar   : easy. first you have to plug in the power plug, and then turn on the power button on
               the CPU and turn on the power button on the computer.

fajri      : like this? So what?
akbar   : All you have to do now is wait until the window opens. Easy isn't it?
fajri      : Yes, then what about other applications such as application worksheets?
akbar   : Oohh, if you just check in the start menu there will be a choice of worksheet
               applications, browsing applications, and more.

fajri      : yes you are right
akbar   : it's really easy, just you learn how to use the application you want
fajri      : Yes, I understand a little, because previously I had experience in internet cafes when
               I finished my assignments.

akbar   : yes already.
fajri      : I thank you, you really helped me!
akbar   : yes




READ TOO
MYOB ACCOUNTING
-   SYNOPSIS 
PRONOUN SUITABLE TENSE


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
the official management ©2018 KREATIF, INOVATIF, DAN IMAJINATIF. Designed by